Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Its been a while

So Jack, you are definitely way better at this blogging thing than I am. Considering you have written three different blogs, since I last posted. WOW...you are what I aspire to be. :). So I don't really have too much to say this morning. It is my second day back to work, and I am BORED out of my mind. I will have to update when I get home tonight or tomorrow and put up some pics of Christmas. Although I really believe that I only have two readers...and the two of you have probably already looked at my pics on Facebook. I am going to start planning out funnier blogs, or more entertaining blogs, since the two of you use this as an escape from work. :)

OK....there really isn't anything more to say for now...

sooooo....till next time!

1 comment:

  1. I read!! :) So you've got three! (But really four because you have three followers already according to the side bar...so you're even higher up in the count!

    ReplyDelete