Friday, January 23, 2009

Life

Wow, there is lots going on right now. Because I am processing most of it, I will right about just one thing...My family.

I love my family, unconditionally, but its really hard when you are trying to be the rational, intellegent, and responsible person you know you should be, and those closest to you try to tell you you are nuts for doing so.

The example can basically be summed up in a short version...I know my limits. Financially speaking. And when it comes to most things, I will not strech beyound them. I have done this too much and am now working to get out of the whole that causes.

So, when I say I can't afford something, it means I can't afford it. If I say I can make a little bit more work, I mean I can only make that little bit more work.

I think ultimately, I am learning, that part of my drama filled life, and insecurity, and feeling like any decision I make could cause a fall out between me and the person's involved, stems from my family. Its not healthy, and I am tired of feeling that way. SO from now on, with support of friends, I have decided to always make what I feel is the best decision. No matter if the persons involved will get upset of not. Like in this situation...I know what I can do, and thats all I will do. No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment